Smart People, Smart Solutions
Geekseat USA is the premiere National Staffing and Solutions company.
Whatever your Staffing requirements, we are here to exceed your expectations.
We are able to handle the full gauntlet of Staffing and Software Solutions services, including (but not limited to):
- Permanent Staffing
- Temporary Staffing
- Contract IT Staffing solutions
- Hybrid onshore / offshore solutions
Software Development Capabilities
Our Staffing solutions allow you to meet and deliver on your client and stakeholder's technical demands when and as needed. We ensure that we know you and your business well, and are able to match our extensive network of specialist candidates to your specific business needs. We can assist with:
- direct hire placement of premium candidates
- contract staff to alleviate temporary staffing shortages
- SOW solutions
Talk to us about how we can help you benefit from our national staffing experience, from Fortune 500, to Government to smaller companies, we will have the right team member for you.
We take a flexible approach to software development, and can recommend the appropriate methodology to suit your project. We can work with you in whatever way you wish, or help you make the right decision for your project. From Agile Software Development to Waterfall to Scrum, with over 50 stacks in our portfolio, we have the right team.
Our collective team has a vast depth of knowledge, using smart collaborative techniques, we pool our knowledge and resources to produce best practice results for your projects.
Our options include (but are not limited to):
- supplement your existing team (as if you have an extra employee)
- perform set assigned tasks
- solve specific problems
- build a specific module
- bug fix
- add features to existing code
- develop new code from scratch
We can do short term projects to long term projects, we are completely and utterly flexible.
Geekseat Project Managers can take charge of your entire project, manage our team and yours, from inception to care and maintenance. Experienced leaders used to handing multiple projects, teams across a range of industries, they will simply deliver.
We can work with you on the entire journey, or step in to an existing project at any stage.
We keep you informed. Our reporting services range from:
- Daily meetings
- Weekly timesheets
- Sprint planning reports
- Sprint retrospective reports
- Regular interactions with regards to project requirements
- Active expectation management.
All project specifications are documented, clearly defined and quoted. Variations are confirmed in writing. We actively combat cost run-overs and scope creep.
Our DevOps engineer can plan, architect, build and maintain simple to complex hardware and software infrastructure systems. We can work across any platform, operating system or design parameters. We advice on the best systems for you, whether you are focussed on uptime, high volume, costs or speed, we help you balance your requirements to achieve the most practical outcome, advising the benefits and disadvantages of various solutions.
Our corporate focus on the latest technology means that we know what is currently available in the marketplace.
We can build and maintain robust and reliable systems which form the core of your operations.
Our Business Analysts ensure that your software solution does what you expect it to do. Our services include:
- Interviews with key stakeholders to establish requirements.
- Analysis of business and work flow.
- Establishing functionality use prospects and requirements.
- Recommending best practice solutions.
- Scoping documentation.
- Creating the user stories.
- Managing backlog items.
- Ensuring software development stays true to design requirements.
- Working closely with stakeholders through delivery ensuring business and user requirements are met.
- Maintaining development team focus on project.
- Business analysis: gather background info, identify stakeholders, business objectives, evaluate options, scope definition.
- Define project requirements, writing user stories, propose development priorities.
- Support implementation using software development methodologies e.g. scrum, kanban.
- Evaluate project: value added to business, project progress.
Our Quality Assurance team will allow you to deliver a product beyond expectations. Using a specialised Quality Assurance team means that your software developers aren’t testing their own work, resulting in a better allocation of resources. Utilising formal testing protocols, we offer manual and automated testing solutions, including integration into your documentation or operation system.
We offer the full suite of testing and quality assurance services, including:
- Building and developing testing and quality assurance plans
- Manual Testing including Acceptance, Black Box, Compatibility, Exploratory, Functional, Regression and Usability Testing
- Smoke testing
- Automation testing
- Integration with Azure / AWS
- Create and maintain Test documentation including Test Case Development, Test Plan and Test Strategy
Technical documentation is critical to your project’s ongoing success. It allows you to
- handle changes in key team members seamlessly
- trace bugs quickly and effectively
- deal with third party software upgrades effectively
- implement trouble free code upgrades
- provide a better user experience
- deal with infrastructure changes easily
Our Technical Writers enable you to protect your Intellectual Property as it transfers personal individual held knowledge into readily available, valuable intellectual property. It prevents theft of software functionality through malicious lack of handover of key information, meaning you are not faced with mounting cost of downtime and rewrites because small changes have unforeseen cascading effects. Technical documentation can save you a fortune when team members change, as handover is seamless. It’s like key man insurance, but you only have to pay the premium once.