We’re looking for an Outstanding Automation Software Tester to join our Awesome Engineering Team at Bali or Bandung.
General requirements :
- At least Bachelor Degree from reputable universities in Computer Science / IT / Management major.
- At least 3 years experience actively working in a testing position
- Having strong understanding of the fundamental of testing — test design, planning, strategy, test approaches & techniques, and bug advocacy.
- Having an interest in software development business, especially software testing.
- Having experience working with test scripts writing, test cases, test documentations, and bug reports.
- Demonstrated experience in Automation Testing.
- Willing to learn and follow processes carefully
- Professional attitude towards clients and colleagues.
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
Nice to have:
- Having experience on full test life cycle.
- Having experience on testing practices other than manual test such as unit testing, regression testing, sanity testing, stress testing, and load testing.
- Having experience on using testing tools.
- Deep knowledge in Agile Development Methodologies
- Experienced with Selenium
- Experienced with coding in C# and Azure Integration.